This page is about posts related to Paper-Work. What Financial Documents you should get such as Aadhaar, PAN Card, how to get Aadhaar, PAN, Passport, PRAN. Also about Nominations, Will and their importance.
Table of Contents
Financial Documents: Aadhaar, PAN Card
Name in Financial Documents
- Aadhaar : What is Aadhaar, How to enrol,Check Aadhaar status, Download e Aadhaar
- How to Update or Correct Details in Aadhaar
- Aadhaar eKYC,eSign: Paperless for PAN, eNPS, Mutual Funds,Insurance
- What is PAN Card?
- How to cancel PAN If you have more than one PAN , Deactivation of PAN
- Difference between PAN, TAN and TIN
- When you loose your wallet, Credit Card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Name in PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar, Indian naming system
- How to Apply for Passport ,Fill Form,Pay and Schedule Appointment
- How to Apply for Passport: Documents and Appointment at Passport Seva Kendra
- Indian Passport, Visa and Visa for USA,Singapore,Thailand,Dubai
- Unique Permanent Retirement Account Numbers (PRAN) is allocated to each subscriber under the NPS at the time of their joining. eNPs:How to open NPS account
This is the third post in the series Right Paper Work . In the first part Right paper-work for those you love -Part 1, we had talked about Survivorship Mandate and Nominations in detail. This part will focus on Wills. Recap from Part 1 Most of us assume that a financial asset is inherited by the spouse, Read the rest of this entry »
What paper work is required for Bank accounts, Term Deposits and Locker after the death of the account holder(s) so that family is not left running from pillar to post, trying to gain access to the money. What can you do so that your family gets the claim with minimum hassles – Survivorship Mandate in join Account, Nomination, Will.
After the death of a loved one, family is usually in deep turmoil and legalities can compound the turmoil. The right paper work goes a long way in getting YOUR money to THOSE you love. This post is about what paper work is required when the deceased has invested in Mutual funds so that family is not left. Read the rest of this entry »