Urban Indian seems to be living a life of debt – Education loan, auto loan, multiple credit cards, a home loan. The word credit,loans, EMI is integrated with his life. Gen X,Y or Z is so different from those of their parents as explained in Parents & Us:Changes in the Way We Earn,Spend,Invest. Do you understand What is Loan? What is EMI or Equated Monthly Installment, Features of EMI, how is EMI calculated? These days sanctioning of the loan, at what interest rate loan will be made available is determined by the credit score of the applicant. So it has become critical to monitor your score to ensure that your loan does not get rejected on the grounds of a poor credit score. Do you know what is credit history? credit score? How to find it.
Credit cards have made a life for shoppers simpler. Carrying cash can be cumbersome and dangerous at times. These cards can be swiped at almost any establishment. You can also withdraw cash on your credit card but Credit cards aren’t free. As Spiderman said “With great power comes great responsibility” if you overuse them, don’t pay your credit cards bills on time they’re also the biggest deterrent to reaching your financial goals. These credit cards have various charges, fees associated with them and if not used judiciously can lead one to debt trap. However, To avoid this you need to have an understanding of how credit cards really work and how they can work in your favour.
Table of Contents
List of Articles for About Loans, Debt, Credit Cards, CIBIL Report
Often I have come across the first time earners who have spent their salary in the first ten days,take loans at times spending only to look cool. Following articles help you to understand more about the loans and debt.
- What’s The Price Of Cool?
- Understanding Loans
- Understanding Education Loans
- Life of Debt – Responsibly
- Debt Trap, Credit Counselling
- Loan Recovery, Harassment : Pay up or Else
When used wisely, credit cards are a boon – an alternative of carrying cash, days of grace period, rewards, discounts.They can be the cornerstone of a sound financial strategy. But credit cards can also be a slippery slope, if caught in minimum payment trap, and you’ll tumble into the abyss of credit card debt hell, a mounting spiral of missed payments, fees, high APRs, and rate increases that will take years to recover from
- What happens when credit card is swiped?
- Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Payment Calculator
- Paying Credit Card Bill, Understanding statement,Paying Just Minimum
- Art of Finding a Right Credit Card
- MDR and Using Debit and Credit Cards at Petrol Pumps
- History of Credit Cards : How credit cards have evolved
- Go Cashless:Digital Wallets, NEFT,IMPS,UPI, Debit Cards,Credit Cards
- Comparison of Personal Loans and Credit Cards
CIBIL CIR Report
- Understanding CIBIL CIR report,
- CIBIL CIR : Account and Negative Factors
- FAQ on CIBIL CIR Report and Score
- How to Get Free Credit Report in India
- How to get Free CIBIL Credit Report and CIBIL Credit Score